Download Final Tiles Grid Gallery Latest Version Free
THIS IS NOT A WORDPRESS PLUGIN Important note: This is a jQuery plugin not a WordPress plugin. Please make sure you need the jQuery version before purchasing. We can’t be held responsible for wrong purchases, we won’t be providing any refunds for purchases by mistake.
Final Tiles Grid Gallery is the definitive plugin to make a jQuery image grid gallery, an alternative to the boring Masonry or Isotope layout.
New version 2.0: Grid algorithm completely rewritten + new features
New version 1.6: FONTAWESOME INTEGRATED, USE DOZENS OF ICONS!!
Say STOP to the boring multi-column layouts! Keep images aspect ractio, create gorgeous grids with Final Tiles Gallery!
2.1 – fixed missing vendor prefixes in CSS 2.0 – brand new algorithm – new effects – video/iframe support – Facebook share clicked image 1.0 – first release
- Video: Add video for almost any source;
- No crop (almost): unlike many other tiled galleries, it doesn’t crop images, unless you decide to use the snapping to a grid, in that case a small part of the image could be cut;
- Responsive: the gallery is responsive by default, when it’s container changes width each tile will move with an animation;
- Filters: you can set as many filters as you like, clicking on a filter the not matching tiles will disappear, a tile can have many filters;
- Infinite scrolling: it’s possible to add tiles via ajax when the user scrolls the page;
- Social sharing: each image can be shared using Twitter. Google+, Facebook and Pinterest;
- Styling: many other galleries doesn’t let you customize their CSS, Final Tiles Gallery, instead, gives you a great freedom to use your own CSS to control borders,margins, animations and so on;
- CSS3 animations: CSS native animations to take advantage of hardware acceleration;
- Mobile friendly: the script works great on all devices, even mobile, that can run a common browser;
- The best grid system so far. Forget any Masonry clone, even better than Isotope. See demo here. Read an article about grid systems.